Register a MyServiceNSW Account
Before you can report online to the NSW Police Force, you will need to register a MyServiceNSW Account.
Your MyServiceNSW Account is your key to connecting with NSW government online.
After you register, you’ll need to link your MyServiceNSW Account to the NSW Police Force and verify your identity online.
You can use one of 10 Australian identity documents:
- Australian Driver Licence
- Australian Passport
- Australian Visa
- Australian Medicare Card
- Australian Birth Certificate
- Australian Marriage Certificate
- Australian Change of Name Certificate
- Australian Certificates of Registration by Descent
- Australian Citizenship Certificates
- Australian ImmiCard
You only need to verify your identity once with Service NSW to transact with government agencies and manage your services securely online.
Already have an account? Log in